Alumni New Venture Competition 2022
New England Region
Prepare for the 2022 NVC
- Business Pitch Contests – Are they Worth It?
- Here from the 2021 Alumni Regional Champion and Student NVC Runner Up! Watch a recording of that event here. The event is complimentary and after registering your link to the recording will be in your confirmation email.
- Startup Founders Share Their Stories and Successes
- We were joined by Director of Startup Partners Robyn Bolton, and four entrepreneurs that discussed the challenge and benefits of starting your own company. Watch a recording of that event here. The event is complimentary and after registering your link to the recording will be in your confirmation email.
Congratulations to Kudos
- HBSAB invites all HBS Alumni working on an early-stage startup to apply to the New England New Venture Competition (NVC).
- Teams will compete in the regional competition for a chance to represent our region in the HBS global finals.
- This competition is open to all HBS alumni and both for-profit and not-for-profit companies are eligible.
- NVC is sponsored by the Harvard Business School’s Rock Center for Entrepreneurship and Alumni Clubs & Associations.
- Winners receive an invitation to the student and alumni New Venture Competition Finale to be held on campus
Application & Key Steps
- APPLY. To learn how to apply, email John Reichenbach, VP of Entrepreneurship for the HBS Association of Boston. APPLY TODAY
- CONNECT. Apply to one of 8 global regions and participate in local programming, mentorship and early-stage feedback opportunities. *Club activities vary by region.
- COMMIT. The deadline for submission for the 2022 NVC is Tuesday, January 18. A Pitch Deck (PDF) will be required to be submitted.
- REGIONAL COMPETITIONS. Each region will shortlist applicants to pitch their plans at their local competition—an opportunity to gain invaluable feedback, exposure, and experience. The Boston NVC Regional Semifinals will be held on Thursday, February 3rd, with the Regional Finals held on Thursday, February 24th. The regional winners will move forward to the global finals round in April to take place just prior to the NVC Finale.
- GLOBAL FINALS ROUND & NVC FINALE. The selected global finalists will present to a panel of judges as well as pitch at the virtual finale event on Thursday, March 31st, where the Grand Prize, Runner-Up and Crowd Favorite Winners will be selected
Winner Prizes & Benefits
2022 New England Region Winner Prizes
To Be Announced
Special Thanks to Our Corporate Parnters
2022 Global Winner Prizes
- To Be Announced
Volunteer as a Mentor or Judge
Put your business experience to work and volunteer to be a MENTOR and work as an advisor to one of the teams.
Or volunteer to be a JUDGE at the 2022 regional semi-finals or finals in early Spring.